- Text the word GIVE to 1-360-233-2201.
- If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to click a link directing you to the online giving page to complete a one-time registration.
- Click “SIGN IN” then “REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT” at the bottom of the page.
- Complete contact information then click “REGISTER”
- Enter the SECURE PIN that the system texts you.
- Select the fund, enter the donation amount, and payment information before completing your gift.
- Click SAVE PAYMENT to keep your payment information securely saved for future gifts.
- To text a donation after the one-time registration, you can give immediately without having to re-enter any of your information.
Simply text the desired amount and the fund keyword to the church/organization’s text giving number at 1-360-233-2201. Ex: 250 tithe for $250.00 to the Tithe fund.
Giving at Church
We encourage all of those who are part of our Church family to give—not out of obligation but out of a spirit of worship. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in our midst, in our community, and in the world around us.
Securely Give Online
Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
Ways to Give
There are many easy ways for you to give, including:
How to Use Text Giving
Paypal: Coming Soon
Simply make a check payable to: Ridgefield United Methodist Church, and mail to: PO Box 446, Ridgefield, WA 98642
Your gift helps us live out our vision to serve our community and beyond.
Why We Give
"In every way I’ve shown you that by laboring like this, it is necessary to help the weak and to keep in mind the words of the Lord Jesus, for He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ” Acts 20:35